Frequently Asked Questions
How do I remove my profile and delete the Gaydar iPhone app?
Posted by on 10 August 2017 02:01 PM
IMPORTANT!: deleting the Gaydar app will not automaticall delete your Gaydar profile.
To delete your profile sign in to the app:
Tap on the 3 line menu icon > go to SETTINGS > Delete Profile > enter your Gaydar password > Tap Continue
To remove the Gaydar iPhone app from your device: Press and hold the Gaydar icon until the other app icons start to jiggle, then release. Touch the X on the Gaydar app icon.
Please note: If you have purchased a Gaydar subscription through iTunes please deactivate it before removing your profile by following the instructions below:
1. From your device's Home screen, tap App Store.
2. Tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
4. Tap the Apple ID button in the lower-left corner. (If you are not signed in, tap the Sign In button, and sign in with your Apple ID. Then, scroll back to the bottom of the page, and tap the Apple ID button.)
5. Tap the View Apple ID button.
6. Enter your password and tap OK.
7. From the main account page, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions. If you don't have app subscriptions this button will not be displayed.
8. You'll then be taken to your App Subscriptions page.
To turn off auto-renewal:
1. From your Manage App Subscription page, choose the Gaydar app subscription.
2. Tap the subscription category for which you want to disable auto-renewal.
3. Tap On to toggle the switch to Off
4. You'll receive a confirmation message; tap Turn Off to confirm your choice.
For further information please go to: