To cancel your repeat payments please follow these instructions:
Tap/Click on THE THREE LINE MENU ICOn > select MY PROFILE > MEMBERSHIP > CANCEL
PLEASE NOTE: Repeat payments for memberships purchased through the App Store and the Google Play Store need to be deactivated as decribed below:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
2. Tap App and iTunes Stores.
3. Tap your Apple ID.
4. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
5. Under Subscriptions, tap Manage.
6. Tap the Gaydar subscription that you want to manage.
7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal.
Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel your Gaydar subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For a more detailed description go to:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Open the My Apps section via the Google Play Store menu.
3. To the left of Installed apps is a list of your subscriptions. Here you can select the one you wish to cancel.
4. Click the Cancel button and confirm the action by hitting Yes.
Your subscription will now be cancelled and you will be able to carry on using the service until the end of your subscription period. Google will send you a confirmation email.