Posted by Andre - Gaydar on 05 June 2017 08:06 AM
Is your password not accepted when signing in to the Gaydar responsive site with Safari as a browser?
This could be a cookies problem, and we advise you to first delete your cookies and then try signing in again.
To delete your cookies:
1. Open Safari. It's a blue, compass-shaped app on your Mac's dock.
2. Click . This menu is in the far-left corner of your Mac's menu bar.
3. Click . It's in the Safari drop-down menu.
4. Click . This tab is at the top of the Preferences window.
5. Click . It's a button in the middle of the page.
6. Click when prompted. Doing so will remove the cookies from your Safari browser.
Read more here:
If you have tried the above and are still experiencing issues signing in then please contact the Gaydar support team by submitting a ticket: